I love cashews, but most of the time it costs at least an extra $1 to get roasted & salted, or any kind of flavor! So much easier and cheaper to use spices I already have at home in order to make whatever flavor I’m feeling. The best part? It only takes 15-minutes.
Cashews (however many you want to use, but I used 2 Cups)
Old Bay Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper (it’s easier if you spray canola or olive oil on the bottom of the pan before placing the parchment paper down so that it sticks).
- Lay all of the cashews down on the baking sheet and roast for 5-7 minutes.
- Place all of the cashews into a large bowl and drizzle olive oil or canola oil (only about 1 Tbsp.) and all of the spices (about 1-2 Tsp. of each). Mix the cashews with the spices so that it is evenly coating all of the nuts.
- Lay all of the spiced cashews back down onto the parchment-lined baking sheet. Roast the cashews for 7-10 minutes, until they are slightly browned but take them out before burnt.
- Try not to finish all in one sitting (although I wouldn’t judge if you did)!