Oh my gosh, this orange ginger soy dressing has to be one of the best I’ve ever tasted. I could pour it on cardboard and happily enjoy the whole thing.
I loved the quinoa, steamed kale and pumpkin seeds mixture with the dressing because it was fresh, crunchy, and flavorful. There’s nothing better than a homemade dressing, because it tastes so much less oily and so much more fresh than a store-bought one.
Ingredients (2 Servings)
Orange Ginger Soy Dressing
1 1-inch Piece of Ginger
2 Cloves Garlic
2 Tbsp. Coconut Aminos
1 Tbsp. Sesame Oil
1 Tbsp. Canola Oil
1 Tbsp. Rice Wine Vinegar
1 Tbsp. Agave
1 Cup Quinoa
1-2 Cups Kale
2 Tbsp. Pumpkin Seeds
- Peel the ginger using a spoon. Grate the ginger and mince the garlic. Juice the orange.
- Cook the quinoa in vegetable broth (for more flavor) or water.
- Place the kale to a large pot and add 2 Tbsp. water. Put the temperature on medium heat and put on the cover. Cook for about 5-minutes until the kale is a bright green and soft.
- Mix all of the orange ginger soy dressing ingredients together and gently sprinkle salt and pepper.
- If you’re eating the salad right away, mix all of the salad ingredients together and pour the dressing on top. If you are meal prepping, mix the salad ingredients together and separate into the proper containers. Also separate the dressing into two.
- Once you’ve enjoyed the dressing, I dare you to tell me you wouldn’t eat anything with it!