Ingredients (3 Servings)16 Oz. Butternut Squash Ravioli (I bought the ravioli at Whole Foods in the frozen section, but they also make it fresh in fall) ⅓ Cup Butter 4-5 Sage Leaves ¼ Cup Pumpkin Seeds Salt
- Put a large pot to boil with salted water.
- Heat a large non-stick saucepan on medium-low heat. Add the pumpkin seeds to the pan and cook until the seeds are lightly toasted. Put the toasted seeds in a small bowl and keep to the side.
- Add the butter to the large saucepan. Slowly mix the butter until it melts and then add the sage leaves.
- Add the butternut squash ravioli to the pot of salted water and cook for about 8min. Once the ravioli start to sit on the top of the water you know that the pasta is done.
- Keep gently stirring the butter and sage sauce, and add a large pinch of salt to the sauce. You want the butter to turn a nice amber brown.
- Turn the heat off of the saucepan once the butter is browned, and take out the sage leaves. Add the butternut squash ravioli to the butter sauce and gently stir so that the pasta is coated evenly in the sauce. Pour half of the pumpkin seeds into the pasta and mix.
- Separate into bowls and top with the rest of the seeds.
- Bon appétit!