Ingredients1 Cup Whole Wheat Flour 1 Cup All Purpose Flour ½ Cup Old Fashioned Oats 2 ½ Tsp. Baking Powder ½ Cup Coconut Sugar 2 Tbsp. Poppyseed 1 Cup Almond Milk ⅓ Cup Olive Oil 1 Cup Blueberries (frozen is preferred) 1 Tsp. Vanilla Extract 1 Lemon (zest and juice of ½) Salt
Topping (optional)Greek or Vegan yogurt (I bought a vanilla flavored yogurt, but any combination could work!)
- Preheat the oven to 400º F. Line a loaf tin with parchment paper.
- Mix the flour, oats, baking powder, sugar, poppyseed, lemon zest and a pinch of salt together in a large mixing bowl. (Zest the lemon before cutting into a separate small bowl. This actually makes the lemon even juicier and it's much easier to zest).
- Add the almond milk, juice of half of the lemon, olive oil and vanilla extract, and mix.
- Add the blueberries, gently stirring together the mixture. Pour into the loaf tin.
- Sprinkle the top with sugar to add an extra little crunch and caramelization.
- Bake for about 45min. or until a toothpick can be poked inside and come out clean.
- Let the bread cool completely before taking out and placing onto a tray or plate. Top with a generous amount of yogurt.
- Dig In!